We are continually looking for people who want to make a difference and who work with similar values to us.
If you think that is you please reach out to us.
If you have any questions or want to apply have a look at the current open roles we are looking to fill below:
Currently, AXIS Consulting is hiring for for the position of Manager – Health Economics & Access.
For more information about this role and the application process, please see the job description further down this page.
More new vacancies at AXIS to be announced in the coming weeks, please check back soon.
Manager – Health Economics & Access
We are the market leader for helping pharmaceutical companies achieve market access success in Ireland but our ambition only starts here! Our vision is to replicate our success over the past decade and gain market dominance in our target markets in the next three years. We have big plans for growth – it could not be a more exciting time to join our scaling team! AXIS is a fast-moving international consulting company with offices in Dublin, Galway and Glasgow. When you work with us, you will be working with a group of highly talented, professional and committed individuals. We provide a positive experience for our team members where you can not only thrive by gaining exposure to very meaningful and challenging work but also enjoy very impactful and rewarding career experiences. Operating on a flat structure, we can work with pace and accountability.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK AS PART OF OUR TEAM
When you choose to work with AXIS you will experience a culture that is driven by the need for collaboration, delivering a high standard of excellence and quality in our work whilst being authentic and honest in our interactions. If you thrive or aspire to be a trusted advisor to clients, then the AXIS culture will provide you with the environment to excel.
We are growing as a team and recruiting for a new position to join our team: Manager, Health Economics & Access. You will be responsible for developing robust, comprehensive and compelling submissions to various HTA agencies in Ireland, the UK and BeNeLuxA. On a day-today basis this means that you will be empowered to drive top-quality outcomes for our clients by:
- Being responsible and accountable for the delivery of high-quality projects on time and within budget across our key service areas.
- Appropriately delegating support tasks to junior colleagues.
- Ensuring full alignment of agreed project deliverables with our client’s strategic objectives.
- Adaptation of various cost effectiveness models to correctly customise for the specific requirements of various HTA agencies.
- Leading discussions regarding modelling approach with various HTA agencies.
- Delivering robust technical output for HTA submissions.
THE SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
To excel in this role these skills will be important to have:
- PhD or MSc (min 2.1) in Health Economics, Maths, Statistics, Epidemiology or a related discipline
- Strong technical experience (2+ years minimum) in consultancy, pharmaceutical industry or related, involving either direct “hands on” development or assessment of multiple HTA submissions to agencies such as NICE, SMC and NCPE.
- In-depth knowledge of current HTA methodologies and modelling processes.
- A rich understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in our target markets.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel®, including familiarity with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to generate and communicate credible insights from your analysis of complex data
- Huge energy for driving continuous improvement in your own personal growth and learning
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to truly listen, engage and deliver sound value-add solutions
- A professional who can role model collaboration and who has the confidence to work autonomously to deliver project outcomes that require individual input.
- Highly organised and self-motivated to deliver within project deadlines (prior project management experience is critical)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Drives accountability for high-quality standards in self and others
- Strong interpersonal understanding and skills
- Strong alignment with behaving honestly, authentically, respectfully and with a high level of integrity at all times.
- You will be consistent in your approach, comfortable working with high ethical standards and be passionate about the work that you do.
- Knowledge of the English language as mother-tongue, both verbal and written
If that isn’t enough to raise your curiosity about working at AXIS, you will also be interested to know that not only do we provide very stimulating and purposeful growth opportunities, but we have created initiatives to benefit our team that go beyond salary. At AXIS, every member of the team is highly valued for their unique skills and talented mindset, and this is reflected in the package that we offer.
The package and some of the perks in your package:
- Full time hybrid working arrangements allowing you enjoy the best of both working worlds!
- Annual company bonus
- Life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual wellbeing allowance
- Generous annual leave package
- Annual birthday gift
- Christmas gift
- Regular social events with colleagues
- Commitment to your personal and professional development to help develop your career
To ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, please apply as soon as possible by sending a letter of application and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org