AXIS Consulting Exhibits at The ABPI 2023 Conference
AXIS Consulting Ireland & UK was delighted to attend and exhibit at the ABPI 2023 Conference. Our Founder and CEO, Brenda Dooley represented the AXIS team at this event, as we further our growth in Ireland and the UK by offering differentiated submissions to NICE, AWMSG, SMC in addition to the NCPE.
The theme for the ABPI 2023 Conference was Growing the UK as a Global Hub for Life Science and featured a high calibre of speakers from the UK Pharma and Healthcare sectors discussing R&D developments in the UK as well as exploring ways to improve the health and productivity of the UK. The conference was incredibly insightful and engaging.
The full list of speakers at this event were:
- Richard Torbett – Chief Executive, The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- Russell Abberley – General Manager UK & Ireland, Amgen Ltd.
- Jill Richardson – Executive Director and Head of Biology, MSD, London Discovery Centre
- Johnathan Pearce – Director of Strategy and Planning, Medical Research Council
- Catherine Elliot – Director of Research &? Partnerships, Cancer Research UK
- Simon Denegri – Executive Director, Academy of Medical Sciences
- Jonathan Reynolds – Shadow Secretary of State for Business and Industrial Strategy
- Simon Newton – General Manager UK & Ireland, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Sharmila Nebhrajani – Chairman, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Sarah Woolnough – Chief Executive Office, Asthma + Lung UK
- Sally Lewis – Director of Welsh Value in Health Centre, National Clinical Lead for Value-Based and Prudent Healthcare, Honorary Professor, Swansea School of Medicine
- David Lowe – Clinical Director Health Innovation, Scottish Government
- Amit Aggarwal- Executive Director, Medical Affairs, The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry
- June Raine- Chief Executive, MHRA
- Mark Effingham -Deputy CEO, UK Biobank
- Nathalie Kingston -Director, NIHR BioResource
- John Stewart – National Director of Specialised Commissioning, NHS England
- Steve Barclay – Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
See pictures from the event below: